Redesigning Credit Advisory Dashboard
Berlin, January, 2018 | @smava GmbH | real project
I worked on this project as a UX Designer for Smava, Germany's leading loan portal making personal loans transparent, fair, and affordable for consumers.
To improve the UI of the existing Credit Advisory dashboard solution.
- Confusing information hierarchy
- Meaningless use of color
- Non-clear call-to-action
- Overwhelming and confusing display of data
- Updated the top navigation to show it's clickable
- Changed the content of the boxes. Instead of showing the average number in each box, I showed how far credit advisors are from the average
- Made the ranking list more fun by adding medals for the top three and profile photos of the advisors
Thank you for reading.